Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Sisters Red

Sisters Red - Jackson Pearce A heart-wrenching re-tale of Little Red Riding Hood had me quaking in my boots! Scarlett March is a total ninja. Bent on saving the world after a brutal attack, she goes out every night to hunt, killing Fenris. Fenris are wolfs that stalk young girls luring them only to eat them. Accompanied by her sister Rosie and good friend Silas, together they venture the world hunting and killing the different wolf clans.They come about a string of wolfs and they notice that they are getting stronger. As they try their best to find the potential, tensions run high between the sisters when they start seeing things different. Rosie wants a life outside of hunting but feels she owes her sister her life after her sister saved her. Scaring her sister face. Silas being the good friend that he is, tags along helping the sister's but suddenly connecting with Rosie in a completely different way.This story was awesome. The way these girls fight has me wanting to join them. They totally kick-butt. Pulling out knifes here, slashing them there..... wow. The story is action pack and captivating from the very beginning. As you read the story you become engrossed in it watching and taking every step with the characters. The love connection was one I did not see coming, but a great asset to the story.This was easy, exciting read. I would totally recommend that you read this.If you like Little Red Riding Hood on with two sisters ninjas then read this. Jackson Pearce delivers a haunted, heart-wrenching fairy tale with great action, a strong sisterly bond and of course a romance you can't resist.