Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Bleeding Violet

Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves Is Hanna crazy? Hell yes. Is the whole town crazy? YES! This book, I'm not sure if it was just me, but it made me laugh. A lot. Everything inside it was so "OMG!" It was so amusing that I literally ran into a sign while reading this book. And people laughed at me!Hanna moves back with her mom which she has not seen since she was a baby. Hanna also comes with baggage. Lots of baggage. She is manic depressive and is somewhat clueless about things, but knows more about other stuff. She moves to this town called Portero where I think people are just nuts. Literally. They live in a town full of portals and fight paranormal stuff.I really enjoyed this book. It was written well and had me saying my old Mexican word," No manches!" Which in English mean "No way." I kept shaking my head and laughing. This book was a great, fun, entertaining read.Now on the other hand, this book contain lots of curse words, sexually activity, and just overall not appropriate for its age range. Its say 14+, but there is no way I will let a young teenager read this. I say 18+. Its has way too much adult humor and just not suitable for young teens.