Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Beautiful Malice

Beautiful Malice - Rebecca  James This book is a real eye opener. From the very first line, I was hooked and drawn into this dark world. This book is so messed up. I kept getting angry and upset reading this book. but of course, all of this in a good way. Reading this book made me see how ugly the world can be at times. That there are people out there that are cruel and cold and would do anything for their own game, using anyone and anything.This book is written perfectly. I was amazed over and over again reading all the things that happen to Katherine. I am amazed that after all that she went through, she is still a good person. I would imagine anyone else who went through that would just be bitter and angry, but not her. She made the best of what she had.I was glad that the end of the book was ended on a good note of hope and love. At first I thought it would end leaving me hanging, but if left me satisfied. Ms. James wrote a dark, angst, suspenseful book full of turns, emotions and a lot of unexpected surprises. This book is so good, I read it quickly. This book also contains cursing, sexual activities, and lots of backstabbing!If you want to read a dark, angst, book that can definitely happen in real life, read this. You will not be disappointed.