Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

iDrakula

iDrakula - Bekka Black This book was a great and fun read. I enjoy looking at the different pictures and it is truly a unique read.We meet Jonathon who is from the very beginning a player. I knew there was something off about him that made me dislike him right away. And yes, I was right. He was a low down cheating scumbag!After taking a trip to Romania, one wild night later he woke up with blood on his neck. Not sure what to make of it, he calls his girlfriend Mina, for help. He gets sick and is later hospitalized. Realizing he had no time left, he confesses his antics leaving Mina heartbroken. She sets off to find the source of the disease.I love Mina. Even after everything with her boyfriend and friend, she still tries to search for a cure. She teams up with another man, who later becomes something more. I was glad that she found happiness.The way the whole story was set up, was great. I love the way the story progressed in test messages, e-mails, and so forth. It only took me thirty minutes to read this book, but I enjoyed it.