Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Touch

Touch - Francine Prose This book is hard to read. We go through so many emotional rides with the characters and her feelings. After such a dramatic event Masie just froze. Lines were crossed where they shoudn't have been and major trust was broken. Despite everything, Masie was strong. She stood with her held high and did the right thing. I was sadden by the events in the story and how her best friends betrayed her. I couldn't even imagine going through what she went through. Especially with all the extra harassment from students at school.Her family life is a big struggle as well. She was brought up well but just not in an a stable home. She had a hard time dealing with a lot of things. I feel as if she might had had someone maybe things could have been prevented had she had someone to speak to.Nonetheless this book is a great eyeopener and a great book. I loved the plot and the emotions. Everything in it was strong and the writing was beautiful.