Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dead Is Just a Rumor (Dead Is Series #4)

Dead Is Just a Rumor - Marlene Perez Poor Daisy. I like this book more than others cause you could feel the hatered dripping off the pages for Daisy. I love Daisy. She has so much strength and great character. She knows how to handle situations well. She doesn't freak out or lose it. She's strong and I like that.I like how she respected her dad and try to work with him. She reigned in her anger and did her best to be in his shoes. She did her best with the boyfriend situation. Even Ryan respected her father and tried his best to get along with him.Most of all I like that the reader could see the relationship between Ryan and Daisy grow strong. They have a love that I believe will last. Not only do they love each other but they respect each other. They know how to fight fair. I love that!!Over all this is a great book!!