Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

River Marked (Mercy Thompson Series #6)

River Marked - Patricia Briggs This book had me laughing from the moment I started reading the book. I love Mercedes. She has a great characters and she is mart and witty. I love her nervousness around Adam. This book shows Mercy a little more grown up in her relationship with Adam. She was more open to him instead of hiding things from him. She thought things out logically and thought about the consequences. She knew the level of trouble she was getting in and the people she was affecting. Adam is a great husband. He compromised with Mercy a lot and work things out. I love seeing that there relationship was fair and not unbalanced. The complemented each other very well. The plot was about Mercy finding out who she truly is and about Mercy and Adam working together without the help of the pack. They work well as a team and Mercy took everything in about her past in stride. I was happy that she finally got some truth out of her past. Adam was a good husband helping her and guiding her whenever she needed. Although I did feel for him in the helplessness he felt when he had to let Mercy do thing on her own. It also showed Adam that mercy can take care of herself.The letter at the end stole my heart. I felt the love that Mercy had for Adam. It overflowed so beautiful, that I was touched. Ms. Briggs did a wonderful job and gave the world a great book. Her characters were describe flawlessly and wonderfully. Everything was in great and amazing detail. I found myself laughing, happy, angry, and sad. This is a sign if a great write who can express such detail in her writing that the reader feels the story. I can't wait to see what adventure Mercy goes on next.