Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Linear 1

Linear 1 - Robyn Lagrange Alright, what I like most about this book is the plot. It was set in the future but made its way to the past.Jake starts to receive some strange text messages from a girl. She is unaware of what device she is on and Jake began to wonder how in the world they are able to communicate with her. She also helps him with something he has been trying to figure out for a long time.This book completely remind me of that movie Frequency. The plot is similar and had me hooked. But it is also a type of book that if you don't pay attention you miss a few things. I love Franzi. Although she played a small role she did an important part playing out the fate in Jake's life.Now Jake I loved. I like his snarly attitude. I enjoyed watching him warmed up to K. Seeing him fall for someone who he never saw was fun. I enjoyed watching them grow together as a couple.My only gripe is the plot and the way it flows. The plot itself is good, but it held back for me. I felt some parts were missing and other parts needed more clarity on what is happening.