Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Released

Released - Megan Duncan I loved this book! Not only was the plot AMAZING but it was like Resident Evil but for teens. Totally enjoyable and unforgettable!! What got me hooked in this book was the plot. As the reader, I enjoyed watching these teen survive the horror of the world. Demons running around killing everyone in site. Abby I loved! Her strength and her kick butt moves amazed me. She was strong and just rocked! Carter and Max were a great team. They all stuck by each other and help each other out. I like that they were helpful to others that they came by. Even though they were just teens, they were really mature in how they acted. They took precautions, had weapons, and used anything available to them to survive.The plot is very good. Ms. Duncan did a great job planning all the twists and turns in the book! The fighting and shooting guns was cool. I enjoyed meeting the crazy people as well. Crazy people in the book are always fun to read. The love interest was great too! I loved how Abby and Max's relationship grew. They knew each other their whole lives and then the world turn to crap bringing them closer. There relationship is a good refreshment to the book. Even as the world is ending, you can read the times that Abby and Max spent together and forget about what was really happening in the book. They are good complements to each other and brought a peaceful atmosphere in the mist of trouble.Released, is a great, dark, pleasurable read. I was able to read this book in one sitting! Ms. Duncan had a way a of bringing characters to life right before your eyes. The storyline flowed really well and was an easy read. This book had everything you could want in a book. A kick-butt heroine, romance and lots of demon killing!