Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Abithica

Abithica - Susan Goldsmith This book just blew me off my feet! I have always said before a good book makes you feel the adventure. And I felt the adventure in this book. Abithica has no recollection of who she is when she switches. She just does and from there she must find the pieces. She has a set a rules to follow that not only protect who she is but protect her heart. Until one day, the rules are broken...Abithica, I loved her. I admire her strength but what I admired most of all her selflessness in what she had to do. No matter who life's she changed when it was time to go she went. Then when she fell in love I felt her heart break in two. She knew she only had a matter a time and she cherish it.What I like most about this book was the plot and the redemption. The plot and the writing was good. I got to see into the characters mind clearly and feel their every emotions. Ms. Goldsmith did a wonderful job making the plot the enjoyable that I fell right into it. The plot was easy to follow and easy to read.The love interest is good. Very good. Even though it happen fast, and I will admit that I don't like fast relationships. But there was something different with this one. It was so simple. They were meant to be. They fit together all along, so who was I to judge that? I felt both of them fight for each other. Really fight. They argued. They argued for their hearts and for the love they shared. I love that Abithica was humble to let go, to recognize that if he is really hers then he will come back.In the end, the redemption touched me.To see that her wish is granted was beautiful. I loved that Abithica got to have wanted she wanted all along. And then some. I loved how it showed in her eyes. Simply touching and good happy ending!