Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Between

Between - Cyndi Tefft Ok, I really loved this book! Like I am completely in love and not going back, ever! What I like most about this book are the characters. They are unique themselves that they tell their own story! The characters change before the readers eyes into a better person they ever thought they be.The storyline is another amazing plot where the reader falls into instantly. It is easy to fall into this plot because we've all dreamed what it would be like to die. What happens afterward and such. I really like the concept of it.The love interest in this book is amazing! You the reader really feel the love between Aiden and Lindsey. You see them struggle when they are apart and you fight for them all the way! I really like how complete these two are with each other. They see things completely different than most people and don't take things for granted. I adore that they both are on the same page. They are truly a couple who can last forever!If you like hunky scots and a great love then read this book! I can guarantee you that you will fall in love with it. It is an amazing book that you will never forget!