Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Bone Dressing (Bone Dressing #1)

Bone Dressing (Bone Dressing #1) - Michelle I. Brooks So the first 50 pages were a nightmare for me. I did not care for Syd nor did I care for the plot. I kept on reading, hoping that it would changed and it did. OMG! It did! I was sucked in plot so fast that I hadn't even realized that I had flew through another 50 pages in less that an hour. I am fast reader, but when it gets good as it did here, I read even faster.The plot. I had trouble with it in the beginning. I must say that its because Syd fought her destiny so much. It was like she was plugging it all up, ruining the book for me cause this one character didn't want to see what her destiny is. Though she did have to tenacity to crack me up all the time. Her sarcasticness really made me snicker! Then came Beau and he changed it all. Syd forced into the bones, the souls of her past life's to see where she messed up. Oh boy! I can tell you right here, right now that this one past life that was told left me hanging off my seat. I mean really, it was good. I don't brag unless I felt the book. I felt it. What I like about this past life is the past life is nothing like Syd now. It is so different yet somewhat similar. The characters were another thing that I like. I loved Sarah and Beau sent to help Syd out. I'm not sure what role they will continue to play in Syd's life, but I am pretty dang sure that it is big. No one comes into someone life's wanting to help with out something big in the end. I am so curious to see how it all ends. Or what it comes too.Bone Dressing is a great book with a plot that took me away. Granted it took a while, I am glad that I push through and read it. It is dark, edgy well written book that is easy to fall into. *This book does contain a whole of curse words, and some sex scenes*