Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Locket, The

The Locket - Stacey Jay This book is very intense and very fast paced. The reader is able to get into the book fast cause of the great story line. The story line of this book is just filled with non-action, drama, secrets, and betrayals. All the things I love to see in books. As the story lines flows, the reader get more into the story of the locket and what is really does. I like it when a character can time travel and changes things. But I also like how Ms. Jay interpreted the consequence of changing the past. That element I was not expecting and I love it.The characters themselves were well developed. I knew right from the start that there was something fishy Issac. He just rubbed me the wrong way. Mitch I knew there was something there but could not put my finger on it. I like how Katie is forced to make a desicions. To see a characters have an epiphany right before your eyes is awesome. It shows the characters growth but also their flaws. It made her see her love for him. Love that she hadn't realized is there.Overall, this is quick and fast book, that I easily dive into and liked. Ms. Jay's writing is fantastic at describing every detail in the book down the to core of the characters emotions. Characters learn secrets, create and lose friendships and discover lost love.*few curse words*