Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Envy (Empty Coffin Novel)

Envy - Gregg Olsen Writers have been writing some amazing stories. I love it when an author takes a real life story and changes it into something completely new! I love IT! So many new stories with a whole new twist. And this story has a twist like no other...I loved the mystery in this book. I like a good mystery that not only keeps me on my toes but also searching for clues. As the reader, you are taken on this great reading adventure in search for what really happened to Katelyn. As the story unfolded, I am amazing at the great writing that has pulled in and drown me. The characters of this book are not what I expected. We have twins Haley and Taylor that uncover not one but two mysteries in the making. I want to be these twins BFF's. They searched, ask questions, even their wittiness had me snickering and in awe of what they are capable of doing. I also like how close knit the families were. Haley/Taylor had wonderful parents and very supportive. I like the small town talk of the other families. it made the story much more juicier.One thing I adore about this book are the point of view switches. I like how they didn't confused the reader, but enhance the book. The reader got to see from all point of views and was able to peace together the great mystery of the story.Envy is a great mystery story like I have never read before! Totally amazing and thought provoking, Envy is what you want to read!