Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Fracture

Fracture - Megan Miranda I must say that this book had a whole other take than what I thought. I was able to step into the world easily and finding myself piecing together clues before I knew it.What I liked most about this book is the plot line. Filled with a great plot that keeps the reader hyped up and eager to read more. I love that it is also weaved in with a realistic looked at death. Not many of have us have experience death and live to tell the tale. I liked that it gave a whole new picture to what happens if you come back.I like that the main character started off naive but quickly caught on to the real story. She is strong yet resourceful. Delaney is one of those girl who is smart and beautiful. I loved that she didn't think about herself but she thought of others as well.The love interest is quite complicated but soon it all made sense. I knew something was off at first and well I'm sorry it ended that way.Fracture is a great story that has many secrets, desires, and what is expected to do. The breaking of rules, changing of others people lives is overflowing on this book. Consistent with great characters, plot and a paranormal trait that holds the reader, Fracture is an amazing read!