Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Touch (Denazen #1)

Touch (Denazen #1) - Jus Accardo I can tell you that right from the start this book had me extremely engaged and would not put it down. I just fell in love with it the moment I started to read it! So much innocence yet danger around every corner, Touch is a book so enticing that you have no choice but to finish! I loved the plot line of this book. It always intrigues me when a character can not touch anything, and hidden from the world. The aweness of Kale and everything he was learning had me laughing. I loved that the plot delve deeper than what I expected. It open doors to betrayals, secrets were exposed, but also new ones were made. The characters of this book really held on to me. I like that Ms. Accardo made it easy for the reader to step right into the story. Everything as I read, felt fresh, alive, and unique. I can say that once I started this book, I was no longer in my world, but running to fight for my life in the one she created! I loved that for the short moment in time, Ms. Accardo gripped me with her writing and took me somewhere wonderful. Now the love interest was definitely unique and beautiful. Unique well cause just the situation their in made it so much more fun to see develop. Beautiful cause with all of their struggles, the manage a peaceful love, a love that is strongly bonded and can not be broken. Touch is a great novel of action and adventure. Learning of what the government does, the hiding, the killing, had me reader the book faster. Over all, Touch is a beautiful touching book with a dark history spewing out of the pages. *There is cursing/sex scene*