Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Destined

Destined - Jessie Harrell I loved this book! I loved reading it, enjoying all of the different characters, but also enjoying such a strong and unique plot line.What grabbed me the most about this book is the great aspect of it. I love Greek Mythology, and the way Ms. Harrell made it all flow together, left me feeling with wanting more. I adore that the plot line is not overly done, but that everything is in its place. The plot divulges the right information at the right time, as well as taking the reader slowly and drawing them more into the story.The characters of this book I loved. Flawed yet written beautifully, we see the characters become something else. I love that they are loyal. Even when they made a mistake, the step up to it. They don't apologize for what they did, but know that in their heart they did what is right.I really liked the betrayal in this book. I like how deceitful they were. You think you know, but you have no idea. The jealousy in this book flowed right through my veins. I loved that Ms. Harrell captured the reader with many thoughts and emotions.If you love greek mythology and want a unique story with a great twist, read this book. You will love the characters, the plot and the great secrets! Destined is a book you want to read!