Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Next Door Boys

The Next Door Boys - Jolene Betty Perry This book took my breathe away. If anything bad were to happen to me, I would want faith like this. To hold on to something and not loose sight of it. To just be comfortable with how I am and where I am going is something I adore. I love that Leigh's faith didn't waver. She is beyond her years and I can learn so much from that.I am going to start with the ending. Yes, I am going backwards. I loved the ending. Not because it was a happily ever after, but a new beginning. Hope after something greatly lost. I loved that the ending gave a great defining that if you keep your faith, pray consistently, what you pray for will come to pass.The love in this book gave me many happy tears. I loved that it not only grew over time, but became so much more than what is expected. Leigh knows wants what she can't have, yet God answers her prayers to something better. Something more. I love that Leigh learn a great lesson in faith and in love.The plot line gave me such great chills that I just wanted to start from the first page and read again. I just can't explain how much this book really touched my heart. I adore everything in it. Plus, really I am this type of person. I love to see happy endings and dreams come true.I recommend you read this book if you love a book with a tragedy but a hopeful ending. Ms. Perry did a great job in capturing the characters feelings and letting the reader feel them. This is a book of a kind of faith I want to have. Read it. You'll love it.