Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

My Life Undecided

My Life Undecided - Jessica Brody I really enjoyed this book. I loved that this characters Brooklyn acted like a teenager. Flawed and not sure what to do.What grabbed me the most about this book is the great plot. The reader is introduce to Brooklyn who has been messing up her entire life. I like that she took control of her life and made new choices. The pacing of the book is perfect for those who enjoy different things coming at you. One minute Brooklyn does something right and the next she is in trouble again. Brooklyn really does have a knack for making some big mistakes.I really enjoyed the characters growth. Brooklyn didn't learn from her mistakes right away. It took a few times for her to finally see what she needed to do. I liked that after all the trouble that she been through, it gave her the strength to see what is right in front of her all along.The love interest of this book is really adored. Simply because it is a love that it is right under your nose. I like that Brooklyn didn't see it at first. I like that the reader got to see Brooklyn eyes come to light little by little. I like that this love grew in front of the reader giving them time to enjoy the love the is flourishing.My Life Undecided is a great coming of age novel about a teen who just doesn't know what to do. The book is fresh yet unique. The reader is able to fall into the characters shoes, to see and feel all of what Brooklyn does. Written beautifully, this book takes you on a new reading adventure!