Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Other Life

The Other Life - Susanne Winnacker I can not express how much I love this book! How much I love dystopian books in general. I knew that once I started this book that I was a goner. There was no way I was going to put this book down.So what did me fall in love with this book? The plot line. It is just filled with pure awesomeness that I was blinded by it. I loved that once I started this book, the reader is filled with what is happening with the world. Counting down time, the reader meets the family and see the struggles. I adored that the plot line is filled with page turning events that leave you reader faster. My heart raced as I gasped my way through the book.The love interest is great in this book. I love reading characters when they are finding themselves in one another. So much lost, and so many people scared, to fall in love in such tragedy is beautiful! I loved that their love is not fake but strong.One other thing that grabbed me is the title and how the book relates to it. I never thought that a title could be so molding to the book. I really loved that in spite of what is going on in the world, that people could sit back and well talk. Ms. Winnacker is an amazing writer. The way she capture the characters, the world, and the other life's, left me in love!The Other Life is a book you want on your shelf. It is life changing, eye opening, amazing book. One that you will want to read over and over again!