Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide

Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide - 'Michelle Rowen',  'Richelle Mead' Calling all FANS of Vampire Academy. Do you think you know everything about Vampire Academy? About Rose, Lissa, Dimitri? We'll look no further than this guide. It will give you insider information that you didn't know and NEED to know!I love Vampire Academy. The series itself is amazing written and the way the plot unfolds with each book only brings the reader closer the school then they can ever imagine. I am a big and avid fan of Vampire Academy and even though the series has ended, this is a book I had to read. It like this book gave me some more information on the characters than I thought I knew. Ms. Rowen and Ms. Mead, break down each book, giving each character and every plot line a whole new view.I especially enjoyed the thought of the amazing writer herself, Richelle Mead. I enjoyed reading Ms. Mead answer many questions that all her readers wanted to know. I also liked getting to read what she had to say in starting this series. How she came up with the ideas, the characters, every single amazing plot line. Ms. Mead express her feelings in what she created. I adore how Ms. Mead is humble in what she wrote. She didn't brag, but really wanted to write a book that all teens can get into. She express her anxiety over starting a new series as well as her excitement that it became such a great hit!For fans of VA, this book is your guide. It's a great break down on each story that pretty much hits all high and low points of every book. It even gave more information on minor characters and some new tidbits on the new series Ms. Mead just release Bloodlines.