Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

dancergirl

dancergirl - Carol M. Tanzman I love the idea of this book. A stalker right under your nose watching your every move. Literally. As I began this book, I felt deeply connected with the characters as well as the plot. To know that someone is watching you out there is a really freaking thought. Ms. Tanzman takes the reader everywhere with her in her writing.I loved the characters in the book. They started off with a fun video quickly spiraled into a nightmare. I like how not only the reader, but the characters became suddenly aware that this video is no joke. When other private videos began showing up on the internet really made my hair rise. The reader feels the stressful emotions of others not taking it as seriously as they should. One thing I learned is the trust your gut when something like this happens.The plot of this book really grabs the reader because it is something that happen everyday in world. People don't realize the amount of information they put up on the web and how easily it is for others to see it and know who/where you are. There are some real sickos out there. Ms. Tanzman connects her readers with the strong emotions she puts in her writing. I adore that I am able to feel the need to look over my shoulder while reading this. (Just wanted to make sure no one is secretly watching me LOL)I would have loved to see the love interest a bit more in the book. I do however, enjoyed that they learned and trusted each other during some really tough moments. I can only hope in the next book the love interest will really play out more.If you want to read about the easy possibility of someone coming out to stalk you read this book. It will make you think twice on what you publish on the world wide web. It will give you hair rising moments and fear rushing through your heart when you get that feeling that you are not alone.