Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Havoc (Deviants Series)

Havoc - Jeff Sampson Since I really loved the first book, I couldn't wait for this one. The one thing that hooked me on the series is the plot line. I loved being thrown into something new and unwritten! This book picks up for the first book left off and the reader is once again thrown in the mist of deviants.What I loved about this book is the plot line. The deviants defeated the enemy once, but still have much to learn about. They are learning their powers, learning about the past, and discovering others out there like them. I really loved how well they took charge of their future. They ask questions and broke into computers.The characters of this book you can tell have grown so much. I like that they are no longer naive but stronger. They rely on one another. During all the fights and trouble, they stuck by each other sides and were there to back each other up.The love interest for me, felt a little wonky. At first, I thought I knew who would end up with who, but with all of the experiments done on them it's hard to separate their feelings. So in a sense I get it. Still, I was hoping for a more set relationship.Overall, I like it. It was quick, easy, fun read. Havoc is ultimately entertaining, exciting, and stylish with great direction that will satisfy any reader.