Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Embrace

Embrace - Jessica Shirvington There have been many books that always leave me wanting more. This book, left me utterly hanging at the edge of my seat. I have never been more sad to see a book end. I did not want it to finish!This book. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!Let me gather me words here," The Bomb Diggity." That's right. This book is all kinds of awesome. What I loved about this book is the love interest. Straight up it held me. Friends for a long time, lies, betrayal and two hot boys fighting for her heart. What more could I ask for! From the very first page, I fell in love. The tension between the characters nearly gave me heart attack! I swear, it was getting hot up in here!The plot of the book is another great aspect to the story. Fresh and innovative, this is not another tale of angels. It's so much more than that. There is fighting, action, secrets and best of all, a love that can not be relinquished!Before I continue on yapping about this book, do yourself a favor and read it! READ IT!Embrace is an heart pounding story that is tense and suspenseful. The unique perspective of angels, hierarchy's and such, quenches the thirst for all angel stories. A mesmerizing, beautiful story, Embrace is complex, unpredictable and exhilarating!!