Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Spellcaster

Spellcaster - Cara Lynn Shultz You all know me. If I read the first book and get hooked on it, I must read the second book. So without a doubt, I knew I had to read this one. This book did live up to the hype I expected, though I could have use a little more love in it, it still made me smile.I loved the plot line of this book. There is so much going one with magic and power that it leaves your fingers tingling! I really loved the growth of both characters and facing the past. Having a past that you are not proud of that comes back to haunt and hurt you in any way is hard. I like that through out the trails that stuck by each other. That right there is true love.So the love interest in this book turn so many different directions. One thing I loved about it is the way they work together. Even when one of them wanted to give up, the other just pick the other up and kept going. I admired their strength together. This love really define what loves is. Being there to pick up the other while they are down. Not mattering what happen in this past but what you can do about it now. Such a great sacrifice!Overall, Spellcaster is an fantastic sequel. With magic flowing through the pages, Spellcaster is a worthy sequel. Elegantly put together, Spellcaster is compelling.