Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Masters of the Veil: Book One of the Veil Trilogy

Masters of the Veil - Daniel A.  Cohen Magic. Imagine you coming into a power you never known. Coming into a whole new world, people, and culture. Fast-paced from the beginning, The Veil unravels magic from your fingertips!What I enjoyed most about this book are the characters. Sam is unknowing coming in to power. I loved his reactions to unknown coincidences that are happening around him. Sam is smart and takes the news better than what I thought. Sam's voice is mature yet growing. I loved his interest in his new people and who he is to become.What I also enjoyed is the great culture and dialogue in this book. It sort or reminded me of Avatar. You know, like stepping in a whole new world of rules, traditions and crazy ways of getting married. Still, all of these concepts kept the reader entertain and intrigued through out the whole book.Masters of the Veil is filled with life and magic. This great sorcery tale of unknown magic is good for anyone who seeks a good thrill.