Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Until I Die

Until I Die - Amy Plum After falling in love wit the first book I knew I had to read the sequel. Just as I expected there were many changes and growth to the characters. With an explosive ending, I'm not sure what to say! Until I Die, picks up right from where the last book ended. Kate has grown so much in her knowledge and her relationship with the revenants. I am pleased to see that Kate is not totally dependent on Vincent. Kate gathers her own strength to do what she needs to do. The plot line of this book is fast paced and exciting. With each new chapters, more information about the revenants is exposed. It is easy to get intrigued with each new rule that Ms. Plum throws at the readers. The way she builds up her world slowly, tantalizing the reader till the last page is perfect. The love interest of course I adored. There is so much swooning to be held in the world of Vincent. I love the comments he tells Kate and most of all, love his willingness to do anything he can do for her. One more thing, the ending. Now, I was not expecting this. Well, I was expecting a dramatic ending due to the fact that through out the book is pretty much fluffy. I knew the author had to throw something in the mix it up. And did she. HECK YEAH! I mean really! WHY?!??! With that said, Until I Die is an awesome and surprisingly exciting story. The rise and fall of the characters provide wonderful fun that the reader can easily step into. Until I Die is a charming sequel that definitely precedes the first book.