Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Spectral

Spectral - Shannon Duffy This book is fascinating. I loved the whole idea of the book along with the characters.What I adored most about this book is the great plot. We have a young girl who has been hidden as to what she is. I liked that everything about her is a lie. As she learns who she really is, who her real parents are, is makes for an exciting plot that never ends. I swear that each chapter you find out more and more and it just entices you to keep reading!The characters are amazing. Especially Jewel. Her character is well written and had great growth to her. I like that despite what lies she has been told, she keeps moving forward to find her real life. The fight for her mysterious power, the search for what she can really do is awesome. This book reminded of another book similar is Once a Witch. If you love that type of book then you will love this one.Spectral is an amazing read of fantasy, powers, and wars. The search for the ultimate witch with the ultimate power illuminates a world that no reader can resist to enter. Spectral is a beautiful story grows richly powerful with each new chapter.