Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness Before Dawn Series #1)

Darkness Before Dawn - J.A. London This book really had me hooked. Written beautifully, I am able to step into a world of darkness and full of blood driven vampires.I have to say that the new books that are coming out with vampires are certainly coming out fresh and new. I loved that this book contains elements of dystopia as well as paranormal. Nothing is old. Everything is fresh and totally addicting. The plot is the best part of the book. We have delegate who meets with the vampire lord and negotiates. I love this idea right here. Dawn is not some stupid girl. She is a girl raised in politics and knows what needs to be down. I like that despite the fear that has been driven into her over and over again, she is strong. As long as Dawn cities meets requirements, they are protected from the vamps. Or are they...There are other characters in the book take the son Victor who really captured my eye. I knew right off the bat that he was different from all the rest. To see him come into power and step into a whole new era. Now, this love interest in quite intriguing. From the minute the meet it;s fire works all over the place. Not to mention the whole forbidden love aspects really kicks it in. What I especially adored was how both were able to maintain the facade that they have been playing all along. They meet in secret then go back as if they never met. Another words, they played both their parts well.Darkness Before Dawn is a story that will whisk you away to a place you never been before. It's clever and keeps the reader on their toes. Let me just tell you that the less you know, the more you will come to enjoy it. Darkness Before Dawn is a great read!