Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Scary School

Scary School - Derek The Ghost, Scott M. Fischer What a cute book! I am so glad that I finally got to read it. This book is not something I normally read but I wanted something funny and easy to read. And this book did the trick.Scary School! Everything a new kid goes through school except a little different. There are many funny moments in the book that make me snicker and snort. The plot line itself is simple yet engaging. A new kid coming in, facing new school blues, adjusting to new teachers, and new students.The illustrations in the book goes along nicely with each new chapter. I loved that each illustration depicts a nerdy student or a crazy fang teacher! LOL! With each new chapter, the reader meets a new character that only add more my imagination.Scary School is a great book for kids. Filled with funny characters and amazing drawings, it's enough to capture any kids mind. Scary school is awesome!