Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Over You

Over You - Emma McLaughlin, Nicola Kraus I love a story of girl sticking together through heart ache. At first, I wasn't real sure how this self-made heart break guru is going help others. As I read the through the story, the author painted a bigger picture that what I saw.What I enjoyed most about this story is the guru herself, Max. After a heart-break she had come up with methods to help the grieving process as well as the self esteem. I loved this parts the most. It showed Max's compassionate side to helps others what she had been through. She is devoted and loyal to every client. The profound affect she has as a person is amazing. The best part about this story is the guru falling in love herself. She is totally blindsided by it, yet it made the story so much more entertaining. The way she fought her feelings, bottled them up, yet to to her "ah ha" moment is awesome. I like the way how things seem like it is all over when really it is just the beginning.Over You is an powerful story that shows the in's and out's of heart ache. Alas, a great story of that is funny yet satisfying. Hugely appealing to teens everywhere, this is one book you don't want to miss.