Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Beautiful Lies

Beautiful Lies - Jessica Warman If you had a twin what is the first thing you would do? SWITCH! That's what comes to my mind. For a time being, I can trick people that I am someone else and no one could tell. But, what if something went wrong? Then what?What really hooked me is the part of switching. I always wondered what it would be like to switch places with someone and no one would be the wiser. Only if things went wrong, I would totally freak out. Just like the twins did. I admit that this plot has me intrigued all the way through. it remain solid yet entertaining.Now, the plot twist are definitely fun and addicting. Each time I thought I had a hold of what is actually going on, I am slammed by something new! I really enjoyed the emotional roller coaster the author puts the reader through. So many different emotions. There envy, angry, love, and much confusion. The plot twist also allow the reader to take time and be in each of the twins shoes. The reality of what people think who the twins are is heart-breaking. Every time, I read a part where the "bad twin" is put down is just makes me cringe.The ending is even more surprising. After all is said and done, the author pulls another major plot twist. Still, the ending is good and goes extremely well with all that happen.Beautiful Lies is intensely good! With major plot twists and turns, I couldn't help but be pulled in. Once in the story, you drowned as who is who. The mystery of who was kidnapped with the time passing away fast, I adored this story. Beautiful Lies is a great story!