Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Chasing Nikki

Chasing Nikki - Lacey Weatherford For me, this book gives me everything I want in a contemp. A bad boy, good girl love. A love that grows so strong, it hurts. And enough of true love to last you a lifetime.What I enjoyed the most about this book is the characters. Yes, it's your typical bad boy-good girl scenario but who can resist that? I love that the characters did much growth in the book. They both found love where they least expected it and it hit them in the heart fast. They both change for the better and have truly know whats it like to love someone. Next, the plot. Filled with a mixture of funny remarks and fluffy statements, I found that I could not stop smiling! I loved every bit of cheek flushing as well as the heart felt statements made. Once the reader falls into the plot, the reader will find themselves invested in the characters and plot fast. Ms. Weatherford makes it easy to love both characters.If you love a book with an outstanding plot line and a good love read this book! I enjoyed it so much and can't wait to read the second book. Chasing Nikki shows a real love that we all want to find. Sparking the magic in true love, Chasing Nikki rocks!