Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Glass Heart

Glass Heart - Amy Garvey As you can see, lately I have been catching up on a lot of sequels. After Cold Kiss amazed me, I'm totally thrilled to have had the chance to read this story.Right at the start of this story, the reader steps right into the story where the author left off. If you have not read the first book, I strongly suggest you do. I'll do my best not to have any spoilers in this review, but be aware that a lot of what is going on in this story, jumps into this one. So, with that said, things get much more dangerous for Wren. She is learning to work with her powers and seems to being a good job, but you know there is always trouble lurking around the corner. I liked that this plot is a bit darker than the first. Wren just wants to be accepted by the one she loves, yet find herself leaning towards a bad crowd.The love interest is major drama. And honestly, I felt like it was all Wren fault. For me, I understand where she is coming from but I too also get where Gabriel is coming from. Some parts of the story, I wanted to smack some sense into Wren. A lot of problems could have been prevented if she for once, listen to him. *SMH* Teenage girls! LOL!Not to mention that awesome plot twist and turns and major character additions that sweetens up this story. I'm happy that as the reader, I got some more insight on what really happen between...you know who.Glass Heart is a good sequel, but I expected more. I wanted to feel the same high I got with the first book, but it just wasn't there for me. Still, Glass Heart is smart and exciting. The parts of danger and darkness, left my heart pounding for more. Glass Heart is good.