Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Blink Once

Blink Once - Cylin Busby One of the mysteries of the world is what happens to you, when you are between life and death? Are you here stuck in limbo among us? Or are you lost? Destined to live in place where no one can hear or see you. I have watch many shows and read books on this matter. If you want a great book full of mystery with a life hanging in the balance, read this now.What I loved most about this story is the great plot! I really like how the author kept the reader out of the loop till the very end. Busby, gave me some jaw droppings moments as well as a few ,"NO WAY!!". Towards to the end, my excitement build up to an extreme, leaving me satisfied. I just couldn't be believe. Be prepared to have yourself thrown out of your seat.The best par to this story is the love interest. It's amazing yet utterly bizarre. I mean, at first the reader is unaware, so it's okay. Once the reader pieces everything together, you can't help but think back on those moments wondering,"WTH?" It's makes you questions everything you read and more. Since there is no real concrete information on this, this love is plausible. My favorite part is the ending. Once your mind pieces everything together and sweeps through the memories of what you read, MIND BLOWN! After turning the last page, I put the book book just allowing myself some time to process. I mean, how can anyone process this. Again, it's plausible yet it makes you questions what really happens to you when your in that state. Blink Once is a mind blowing thriller that reeks of awesomeness. The narrative places the reader in richly built world you never want to step off of. Tightly plotted and never dull, Blink Once is stunning!