Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Through to You

Through to You - Stories much like this one always make me wonder the big question,"What If?" What if on a whole other plane, their is another me doing the exact opposite choice that I just made? What if you can go there and see how different things really are? In this heart-racing story, the reader finds just that.The best part of the book is of course the plot. Immediately the reader is faced with some hard plot twist and adjustment made by the character. Cam is going through some tough times in his life and really just need a break and people to get off his back. I can Thoroughbred feel the weight of pressure he carried around. He carried guilt, shame, and anger all at once taking everything to blame on him. I can understand that. He didn't fight what isn't true, instead he steadily took it all in. Cam looking for that way out, the plot opens up to a chance of a lifetime. A chance to do it all over again.Now, the love interest is defiantly weird in a way. The reader first see's Cam first love who he is still in love with. He is fighting for a love that he once knew. The question is, is that love still there? In a different world there are different people right? Even if they do look the same, there are still different. Cam goes through again more adjustments and well, the plot really takes off as in which the world he is traveling to for solace, isn't quite what he thought.Through To You is a sentimental story that is bittersweet. We all long to have what we once had but at what price? How far are we willing to go for something that is the same look but different on the inside? Though To You is compelling and refreshing. It tugs at your heart setting the reader in a world that is emerging with magic. A Whimsical story that anyone can enjoy, Through To You is great!