Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Lucid (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #2)

Lucid (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #2) - P.T. Michelle can not believe this book! I read it and now I want more!The plot of this books is so awesome! I couldn't believe certain plot twist and turns. I mean SERIOUSLY!!!After a few pages in, I was dying just to get to the end already. I read though the book with my heart in my throat. So much is going on so fast I was like," Hold up! Re-wind, WTH just happen!!."Now the love interest. Ms. Michelle, I have a bone to pick with you! Nice plot twist but UGH!!!!I don't want to spoil it for everyone but for forewarned that the love interest gets strained. BIG TIME!At first I was confused and scared. Then it made sense with what he had to do but did he have to do it that way? Anyways, he is replaced, sort of. And the new guy is very interesting...All the characters grow well before the readers eyes and find more secrets. I like that Nara is once again, selfess and does her best to help others around her. I'm anxious to see exactly what her connection to Ethan is all about. Hopefully the third book will explain all my questions after all.Lucid is an great sequel that leaves you wanting more. It's captive and exciting, Lucid takes you on a adventure. This work is so completely moving that I am begging for the next book. Seriously, Ms. Michelle needs to release my agony and give me the next book NOW. Check out this series, wonderful and remarkable, Lucid is awesome!