Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Deity: The Third Covenant Novel

Deity - Jennifer L. Armentrout I love this series! It's simply outstanding and sooo good!What I enjoyed most about this book is the plot. The reader is placed back into the island so smoothly. I stepped into this book as if I never left and could not get enough. The plot paced on perfectly, detailing events from the past and well as what is going on now in the present. Alexandria has grown so much and is not quite the same. She is much wiser in her decisions and knows that something is up. And boy is she right.The love interest didn't quite move in the book as much as I wanted it do. Yes, there was some new developments but nothing really concrete. There is so much going on in the world that, there isn't much time for it. I did however, enjoyed what the author gave me. For me, that is enough..for now. LOL. Also, with the new developments and the ending of the book I fell so wound up. I need the next book ASAP! take my words when I say, "Prepare to be amazed!"There are other characters in the book that are beginning to play bigger parts. I like how nicely everything is being brought back together. Things from the first book are being in tied in nicely. So if you remember any foretellings they are coming to pass. BEWARE!Deity is such a fantastic book that I think I will go and re-read it again. It amazed me and stunned me. It's left me speechless, yet filled me with so many questions. It's just one of those books that is soo good, you have no idea what do with yourself after it finish.Deity is an supreme story! Pulsing with action, laced with dark, violent secrets, coming out left and right, I could not put this book down. It's intoxicating yet amazing. With taunting thrills and surprises around every corner, Deity is excellent!