Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Dead Girls Detective Agency

The Dead Girls Detective Agency - Suzy Cox If you love a good mystery, look no further. This story has all that you want. A life cut short, along with the who-dun-it mystery giving the reader the chance to tag alone and solve the clues.What I enjoyed most about this book is the plot. The reader is introduce to Charlotte. A bright smart girl with lots going for her, when all of sudden she dies. She meets others ghost, who tell her she needs to solve her death in order to move on. And this folks, is where the book gets interesting. Along with the great plot, there is lots of doses of snarky attitude, laughs, as well as a lost love. The main character Charlotte along with her new ghost buddies, help her solve what clues are lefts to discover who killed her. I like that while all the girls worked together, there are friendships forming. They each get to know each other and where they came from. Having to watch your live boyfriend get pawed on by different girls is not pleasant. Charlotte learns a lot about him and her "friends." I think sticking around death to watch everyone move on is just hard as it is. Throw this in and your just asking for drama. Though Charlotte is hurt, she doesn't let her emotions get the best of her. She moves on forward, solving her mystery.The Dead Girls Detective Agency is cute read. Funny with lots of mystery, this is on story that keeps you entertained. Witty and smart, The Dead Girls Detective Agency is great!