Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Fathomless

Fathomless - Jackson Pearce Ms. Pearce does it again. With a great vivid detail of an amazing story building, Fathomless is quite the story you don't want to miss!Now, I love retellings of classic tales. There is just something about a good classic twisted in something different...something you never even imagine. Once in the story, I was immediately taken with the plot. This plot is built up slowly yet wonderfully. The reader is able to digest all the information bit by bit along with the characters. You get to see both sides of the world clearly. Their is no confusion with the point of view switches. I like that they are done smoothly. Ms. Pearce makes it easy for me to go from one character to another without losing interest nor being blindsided.The characters of the book are quite unique. I admit that I was skeptical that maybe the voices may sound the same (mainly the triplets) but found myself quite amused when I read each voice loud and clear. Their distinctive yet the reader id drawn to them fast. You can't help but drawn in each character who lives are intertwined by fate. You see them struggling with who their are, yet in the end they are their own person.The love interest is certainly not what I thought. I love it when an author can throw a curve ball at me. I'm quite satisfied that this love interest didn't go the way the reader intended. Instead, It drew the reader deeper into love and sacrifice.Fathomless is a fine written story that is engaging. The story has great depth to each character as well as the plot. Nothing less than a satisfying read that anyone can get into over and over again, Fathomless is an awesome story!