Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

iFrankenstein - Bekka Black After reading, iDracula, I knew this book I had to read. If you love a good progressive story, entirely in emails, text, chats.I loved that this book is so easy to get into. All text, chats, emails are short yet filled with so much info. All information flows well, guiding the reader to a fast paced plot. I like that the plot of Frankenstein is so different yet up to date with modern times. I was anxious to see what exactly the Frankenstein will be, so when it came up, I thought it was clever and impressive.There is a love interest that starts off as first of a friendship. I like that their love is developing in front of the reader. Of course, it always takes the guy longer to find out that he is in love with his girl...guys SMH!Still, their love forms slowly and allows the reader to enjoy seeing them come together.iFrankenstein is great fast-paced story that is so easy to read and get into. Once in the story, the unique modern twist of Frankenstein lures the reader deeper into the story. iFrankentein is all the rave when it comes to a plot that does not falter. iFrankenstein is great!