Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Unloved

The Unloved - Jennifer Snyder If you know me, you know by now that I love a good drama filled story. This story gave me just that. It's had so much emotion, so much history that after reading the story, it changed me.What I loved most about this story is the great plot. We have two kids forced to live life's silently and alone. Well, not alone but all they had were each other. They grew up finding solace in one another, creating a friendship of a lifetime. Then life happens. They are separated and one is left to suffer alone. When they finally come back to each other, it's like everything stopped. As the reader, you felt the need for them to find each other once again. You want them to find peace and have the other save the friendship that is lost.I like the their love didn't come back together in one night. It's takes time for them to open up and trust one another again. I loved that they found stolen peaceful moments that created such life in them. You can immediately tell that once their with one another, their whole personalty changes.The Unloved is a highly emotional book that can capture any reader. The moments that dazzle the reader are the one that touch deeper into the soul. The gripping moment along with the loved that is form is a highly entertaining read. The Unloved is enriched with a great plot and moving characters. The Unloved is awesome!