Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Delicate

Delicate - Steph Campbell I read this book last night and really like it. I enjoy books that have to deal with relationship that goo off the deep end. This story has to do with abuse in a relationship. It it well done and well written. At times, I felt such anger that I wanted to beat the guy down.The plot is good. You have a good girl with a very popular boy. He is everything that you can imagine. Cute, popular and all the girls want him. I like that the downhill to their relationship starts off small. First will name-calling, the pushing, the full on. It starts off with little things starting big fights to anything starting a fight. Reading this story got harder towards to end cause I so wanted her to desperately leave him already!!!There is a love interest which I felt glad for. He gave he stance in her life and stood aside at arms length just waiting for her to reach out for him. I like that he is always around so whenever things escalated he was there to step in and help. He came whenever she needed him, no questions asked.Delicate is a great read! It's one of those books that will stick in your mind for a while. Intense and emotional, Delicate is awesome.