Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Unravel Me

Unravel Me - Have you ever read a book that I soo good it leaves you speechless? Yup! This book totally amaze me and mess my mind up.What I love most about this book is the plot. WHAT A PLOT TWIST! I mean really, really good plot twist. I did not see that coming nor did I think it ever turn out that way. This author is an genius when it comes to taking her readers for a ride of their life. Completely unexplainable I'm at lost at words with the way this story went.The love interest. HOLY CRAPOLA! Did she just really do that? Why yes she did!! I don't even know what say. It's crazy yet exciting at the same time. It's gives you a total book high and then when it's over you just want to read it all over again.I should warn you that once you read this book it will give such a book hangover, it will take days to get over it. A vibrant story that will take over every last emotion in your body, Unravel Me is amazing. This story is totally entertaining and squeal worthy. Leaving the reader rendered and yearning for more, Unravel Me is stunning!