Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Breaking Point

Breaking Point - I love that sequels are getting better and better. Instead of dreading them, they are quickly become a read that I devour in one sitting. What I enjoyed most about this book is the great plot. I mean, hands down, this plot freaking rocks. Not only are the characters facing some hard times, they are also facing some decisions the change their emotions and the way they look at things. I like that the plot never fails to waver from the big picture. Each chapter, the reader learns more about the articles as well as the punishments. Breaking more articles means risking more exposure.The love interest got so much more heated! I love it. The emotions that both characters go through, leaves me breathless The fighting, the fear, and of course the trust being gained all leads up to this couple fighting and standing by each other. They need each other to help each other.What else can I say about this book other than it's freaking fantastic! I enjoyed it so much, that I want to read it again and again. There are so many revelations that I know the third book will be a amazing. I can't wait to see how the author will tie all loose ends and finally let the reader see the bigger picture. Breaking Point takes everything you want in book and lays it out for you to enjoy. It's fast yet energetic. It's complements the series well, all leading up to a final book I'm yearning to read. Breaking Point is awesome!