Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Arcadia Burns

Arcadia Burns - Kai Meyer So many new twists!! I simply loved this story.What I enjoyed more about this book is the complicated plot. When I say complicated I mean, you need to be paying attention cause of all the revelations that are spilled. Rosa is stronger than ever, asking questions, kicking butt, and taking names later. She has grown much since the last book, finally fulfilling her destiny. Each chapter Rosa learns more and more about her family history and what is really going on. The fact that it is more corrupt than a freaking novella had me at the edge of my seat.The love interest didn't sway from where I want it to be instead, it gave me some peace. Let me tell you that this book is filled with plenty of gasps and what!!! The small amount of peace that Rosa gets from Alessandro balances out the angry and hate. He brings peace to her like she has had it before. I admit that there are several place where the author lead me to believe that I might loose hope in Alessandro. For he is holding some secrets as well, and I'm scared to know what it is. Rosa is in such a fragile state that one mistake can fuel her hatred ever more.Arcadia Burns is a great sequel that leaves me burning for more. It captures my mind with the great world building and history of the Arkadien's. There is much more to learn, I know it. There's no denying the intricate writing style with awesome characters. Arcadia Burns is sweet!