Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Dead and Buried

The Dead and Buried - Kim Harrington I love a good mystery book. Kim Harrington is fantastic when it comes to producing a thrilling story that keeps me at the edge of my seat.The best part about this book is the great plot. You have a new girl moving into a new house where there has been a murder. No knows how the person died and it's up to Jade to figure out why. I love that the plot move well taking the reader by the hand, pulling deep into the mystery. Right away, Jade jumps into detective mode, asking questions, making assumptions and of course communicating with the dead. Each chapter is a page turner that takes your mind for a spin.There is a love interest is quite interesting. Being that he too had a past, it's interesting to see how she figured it all out. They had a instant friendship that kept her happy and I liked that. Jade has had much happened in her life. I liked that there are moments where Jade is able to not think about anything and just be herself. The Dead and Buried is an great thrill ride that no one can resist. The unexpected journey into a mystery death pulls the reader into a amazing story. A stunning quest that you want to read, The Dead and Buried is wonderful!