Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Secret of Ella and Micha

The Secret of Ella and Micha  - Jessica Sorensen Another wonderful tale, this secret took me away.I love a story that is complied of feelings and secrets. In the beginning of the story its no secret that these two belong together. Torn apart by fear, I felt the story move at a good pace, letting me get comfortable. The plot is good and really moving. Both characters have a past that they share that makes the plot much more emotional. Not to mention when one is searching for the other, how can you not follow along.I expected the secret to be real dramatic but it's really just an fear. Nothing is concrete in our lives and when you let fear take over you and let it ruin your life, well yeah...your fears come true. I love that Ella and Micha both have a fight in them. Micha never once let Ella go. He held on to her for dear life! He made sure he re-assured her of his love and no matter what she feared, they will face it together. A love like that makes my heart melt!The Secret Of Ella and Micha is powerful story of love. A well-paced romantic story, The Secret Of Ella and Micha will make you heart swoon. Delivering a fresh love with a secret, The Secret Of Ella and Micha is delightful.