Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Walking Disaster

Walking Disaster - Jamie McGuire After finishing this book, I could not resist and must write a review. This is so spectacular and awesome, that all you want to do is re-read it over again and again. But before I began this review, if you have not read Beautiful Disaster I such you remedy that quickly!!Let's begin with the plot. With the start of the book I was in tears. Getting to see Travis's past and what he saw, had me bawling. Yup, that's right. It took less than 3 pages of reading to have tears pouring down my face. Ms. McGuire painted such a lovely picture with deep flowing emotion that it stole my heart right out of my chest. The plot then moves to of course Travis's current state of life and boy does it get down and dirty! Being in Travis's mind is quite the interesting adventure. He has lots of funny, sarcastic thoughts that kept me entertain and thoroughly intrigued.The love interest is what I expect it to be (especially if you read Beautiful Disaster) but different. Seeing Travis's thoughts gave me a whole new perspective of how he saw love. He saw it and fought for it. He fought himself, friends, and of course he fought for her. Most people who have read BD think they know Travis's. Once you are inside his head, it nothing what you think. Trust me and give Travis a chance. He will blow your mind.The best part about this book is the ending. BD left off on a happy note, but this ending gave so much more!! I love that the reader gets a glance at their life down the road and it's Beautiful!!!! This story definitely has a happily ever after that will have your heart soaring.Walking Disaster is an absorbing story that looks into real Travis! It boldly takes the reader to the deepest part of Travis, drowning you in his every thought and emotion. You think you know Travis but you have no idea. An engrossing story that illuminates Travis's love, Walking Disaster is EPIC!