Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Arclight

Arclight - Josin L. McQuein This book is AWESOME!!! I mean really, here I was thinking I knew what I was going to read and BAM! Surprise after surprise…The plot of the book is amazing. Starting off with a punch, Marina is an outcast. I love that right off the bat she is different yet sacred. Their is something about this girl that pulls you into her shoes. You want to just slide into her mind and know her thoughts and those around her. She has it hard. Some people treating her like a leper, to only a few people actually befriending her.The plot of the move quickly and I love it. It maintained a high adrenaline rush through each secret when the author reveals little by little. Once I got to the end, it was NOTHING like I expected. It caught me off guard with all the skeletons coming out of the closet. The lies, the secrets and most of the the betrayal of someone you thought you knew. It hurt me yet it excited me with all the revelations coming to light.There is a slight love interest that quickly dissolves And you automatically tell how much this nerves me. Once the secret is out, its like she doesn’t exist anymore and my goodness that really grinded me gears. I mean, who does that???Overall, this is a fantastic book. Pulling me in from every single way, I could not resist this story. It’s intriguing and plain exhilarating! It doesn’t say that there is a sequel yet, but man their better be. There is no way that book can end like that! ARCLIGHT is an fascinating read you can’t help but devour. A rare story that is brilliant and engrossing, ARCLIGHT is awesome!